Idyllic family villa
Featuring barbecue facilities, a garden with a playground, and a south facing terrace with an outside fireplace, Casa Paradiso offers accommodation with free WiFi and mountain views. The vacation home is in an area where guests can engage in lake swimming, cycling and hiking.
This 4-bedroom vacation home includes 2 bathrooms equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, a well equipped kitchen, comfortable bedrooms with balconies and a lounge with satellite TV / DVD.
Large and well Equipped
The spacious 2,200 sqft (220 sqm) villa comfortably sleeps 9 (including infant) with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a dining room, a kitchen, and a living room with fireplace.
- Covered outside dining areas and sun terrace with fireplace, BBQ and hanging grapes
- Comfortable livingroom with WIFI, satellite TV, DVD, stereo and fireplace (wood provided)
- Well equipped kitchen
- Three bedrooms have large south facing balcony.
- Space for two families. Cot and high chair.
- Pets welcome
- 3 minute walk to excellent restaurant
Beautiful private grounds
The house is ideal for families with lots for the kids to explore; a mountain stream and woodland to play in and a climbing frame, slide and swing in the meadow. The house is large enough for two families or to bring the grandparents. It is also popular with guests who bring their dogs on holiday and who like the large grounds and peacefulness.
5 Star Ratings
"Great location-stunning views-good facilities" S M. Guest
Swimming, mountain biking etc.
Nearby swimming pools, tennis courts, mountain biking, climbing and lake sailing.
- Two outstanding swimming pools with bars - 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain biking hire and tennis courts / lessons nearby.
- Lake swimming, shopping and sailing at Limone - 15 mins by car
- Amazing Passo Nota and Passo Tremalzo hiking and mountain biking trails on doorstep
- See Holiday Ideas Tab
Shopping and restaurants
The nearby supermarkets, restaurants and bank of Vesio are 5 minutes by car. We also often eat out at the excellent local restaurant 3 minutes walk away (Val d'Egoi).You can also often spend days by the lake shopping in Riva (which has an ancient castle and a weekly market) or catching a ferry from Limone across the lake to Malcesine (which has many specialist leather shops and a cable car up Monte Baldo).
Payments. Credit card or bank transfer Listed also on Homeaway
Press "Subscribe" if you would like to receive occasional news updates and offers. Registered CIR: O17189-CNI-00156